B&B Manufacturing Corp., founded in 1985, is one of the leading ignition parts manufacturers in America. The company designs and manufactures spark plug wire sets and related parts for a wide variety of American, European, Korean and Japanese motor vehicles.
In a changing sophisticated industry, the company has maintained its leadership position by having the capacity to supply its clients with an extensive O.E.M. type product line, which provides reliability and improved performance to its end user. Quality and Excellence in Service are the foundation of our business.
Exporting over 68% of its production, the company has a strong international presence in diverse global markets, which has strengthen B&B’s leadership position in the industry.
Throughout its lifetime, B&B Manufacturing has been bestowed with a number of awards for its products and services, including:
- Recognition for Entrepreneur Success – SBTDC, 2011
- “Small Business Exporter of the Year” Region II, National Award – Small Business Administration, 2005
- “Excellence in Quality” for OML “The Platinum Racing Wire” – Puerto Rico Products Association, 2004
- “Exporter of the Year” – Puerto Rico Economic Development Administration, 2000
- “The Medweek Award” – U.S. Government, 1998
- “The National Exporter Award of the Year” – U.S. Government, 1998
- “Manufacturer of the Year” Metro Region – Puerto Rico Manufacturer’s Association, 1997
- “Excellence in Quality” for Platinum Class Laser Mag – Puerto Rico Products Association, 1995
- “Exporter of the Year” – Puerto Rico Economic Development Administration, 1993
- “Exporter of the Year” – Puerto Rico Department of Commerce, 1990